[WWI] Felixstowe F2A Nr 4543

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 17:56:48 EST 2005

Hi All:

I'm about to start the Roden Felixstowe F2A and wish to mod it a little.

I have Windsock #82 and have found Nr 4543 on page 29 (text) and page
33(pic) which had a gun platform raised above the hull & behind the wing
center section.  One can see the vertical stripes circling the aft fuselage,
but that is it.  I do not know color, nor do I know what the front color
scheme may be.

Does anyone have any more info on this particular aircraft ?  I think I've
looked about as far as I can on the net for info & more details on the F2A
boats themselves.

Thanks in advance:
John Ratzenberger