[WWI] 2nd site update : 45mm Auto canon Renault

Philippe Spriesterbach philippe.spriesterbach at skynet.be
Tue Jan 11 17:37:42 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

Many thanks for your kind words.

Actually, among many others (Nieuport 17 for the cook-up, Tank Mk.II, A7V,
Pflaz D.XII, Roland C.II, Hanover Cl.III or IIIa, Avro 504) I build a
Schneider Ca1 that is entirely scratch build (even the tracks). Actually, it
count more than 1000 parts and is not finished.  I hope that I'll be finish
it in 1 or 2 months.

Best regards from the north of your country

Philippe

http://users.skynet.be/philippesmodels