[WWI] 2nd site update : 45mm Auto canon Renault

Philippe Spriesterbach philippe.spriesterbach at skynet.be
Tue Jan 11 06:54:34 EST 2005

Hello Friends,

After the Brumowski 153.52, I updated my site with the 45mm Auto canon
Renault.  It was one of my first attempt in vehicles full scratchbuilt.  I'm
very happy with the result and, as I said on the site, this model took a
first place and gold medal during our last IPMS NatCon.

I omitted to said on the site that the numbers are home made using a set of
dry transfers, retouched with white paint.  For the serial, I used an old
decal sheet of the Matchbox B1bis and FT17 set and the name "Eclair" was
picked of an old decal sheet for modern Belgian vehicles.

As usually, comments and criticisms are welcome.

Kindest regards

Philippe

http://users.skynet.be/philippesmodels