[WWI] Update of my site : Albatros D.III (Oef) 153.52

Philippe Spriesterbach philippe.spriesterbach at skynet.be
Tue Jan 11 03:57:45 EST 2005

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your kind words.

I think that sharing a particular technique (when the result is not too bad)
is the best thing that I can make.  I learned more on this list in 6 years
with our beloved members than in 36 years of modelling at the local level.
I don't know for USA but here in Europe, many "masters" are jealous of their
"secrets".

For me, sharing a technique is the best way to see better models from more
modellers and I'll stay in this way.  A few years ago (maybe 10 or 15
years),  a young member came in our local club. I learned him how to built
good tanks and other vehicles.  After 3 or 4 years, he leaved us to found
his own club in its city.  Since this moment, he is on the same way with his
members and his club is among the better in our country.

Kind regards from the fruity beer country ,-)

Philippe

http://users.skynet.be/philippesmodels