[WWI] Thomas Morse/Merlin Desperation

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Tue Jan 11 00:44:45 EST 2005

 Yeah, Al, know what you mean. Although some are workable, and some of
the late ones not bad.
     Worst one I saw was the Nieuport X. The wings weren't even
symetrical and the rib spacing was variable.This didn't matter since they
were so thick you were going to be sanding half the styrene away. In
fact, very little of the kit was really useable. Almost all my Merlins
have scratched tail parts because they are too small in outline and thick

     J.R. Boye