[WWI] Update of my site : Albatros D.III (Oef) 153.52

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 23:50:30 EST 2005

Hi Philippe

The Albie looks great! Maybe it's the monitor screen I never clean, but
the photos look a little 'soft'--were they scanned or are they digital
camera shots??

Philippe Spriesterbach wrote:
> Best regards from the country of fruity beers.

Before any wisecracks issue from our listees in nether regions, let me
say that Belgium's 'fruity beers' are absolutely wonderful. For those of
us weaned on Bud Light and Rolling Rock, a cherry-flavored beer sounds
less than appealing. But take it from a reluctant beer drinker, these
are perhaps the *best* beers I've ever tasted--and with alcohol levels
in the double digits, they're definitely *not* aimed at the kiddies.
Still looking for a distributor of this ambrosia here in the colonies...

Karen