[WWI] Best 1/72 SPAD VII...MAC or Pegasus?

DNSH at aol.com DNSH at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 18:57:51 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/2005 2:31:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Neil.Crawford at volvo.com writes:

Dan,  What would you say is the advantage of the Pegasus?
I'm interested because  the Pegasus is only $10 at the
squadron sale, a kit bash would be  fun!
/Neil C.

Hi Neil,

I like the Pegasus fuselage as it seems to be more detailed and I  really
like their white metal bits.  The Mac wings are more restrained and  probably a
lot less work to get ready.  At least that's what I will  do...someday.

Dan