[WWI] Just new OT added, and tally for 04

Nigel Rayner nigel at rosnar.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 14:32:26 EST 2005

Marek wrote:

>I just have added new OT kit. It is the new Eduard Morane type N. It is
almost OOB, just few details were adjusted.
>I hope that it looks good.

Marek, it does. Very impressive and very quick too! I particularly like
the weathering around the rib tapes. It's obviously there but not
overdone. Did you use an airbrush? Too often this effect is overdone
with airbrushes IMHO. If you did use one, you did very well.

While I'm here I thought I'd share my tally for 04:

OT:

1/72 Pegasus Pfalz DIII
1/72 Revell Fokker DrI
1/72 Eduard Fokker DrI
1/72 Eduard SPAD XIII
1/300 Gallipoli diorama (contributed to this....)
20mm Gallipoli figure group
Emhar Whippet

ot:
1/72 Special Hobby Curtiss P 36A