[WWI] Say whut?

dave fleming dave.fleming at dial.pipex.com
Mon Jan 10 07:55:24 EST 2005

Quoting Shane Weier <bristolf2b at hotmail.com>:

> Gday folks
>
> I just had an email from an old Army mate I haven't seen in over 20 years,
> nor heard from in ten. He's a modeller, and emailed me to say he'd enjoyed
> seeing my model in FSM...
>
> Errr, what?  I only rarely buy FSM so I have no idea what he's on about. I
> assume that he's reading one a few months old since we're well behind the US
>
> release dates but I have no idea whether he really means me, or whether I
> have a modelling doppelganger.
>
> Anyone able to shed some light?

Sigh! If you read the list mail, you would have seen:

dave fleming dave.fleming at dial.pipex.com
Fri Nov 19 10:20:53 EST 2004

"This may be old news (Not caught up yet) but the new FSM has a supplement
with
some photos from the Scottish Modelling show in April, including a half page
shot of the famous list Halbie.

Maybe Shane could email them and tell them the full story?

Dave"

http://www.wwi-models.org/pipermail/wwi/2004-November/033857.html

And yes I can scan you a copy if you want!!

Dave