[WWI] Best 1/72 SPAD VII...MAC or Pegasus?

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Jan 10 03:15:11 EST 2005

Well if you ask me, the MAC is better because of better wing-rib treatment,
better fit, better detailing, better decals (probably) and generally
the difference between a short-run (Pegasus) and a proper kit.
BUT I've never seen the Pegasus Spad VII, I'm going by the standard
of their Spad 12, and I do believe the Pegasus is a good kit.

The MAC kit has some disadvantages:
Thick trailing edges
Poor wing and strut attachments
Late model Spad 7

I'd still prefer it to the poor fit and planklike wings of the Pegasus kit.
IMHO, YMMV etc.
/Neil C.