[WWI] Re: Roland D.VI, now Albatros C.III

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Sat Jan 8 15:25:13 EST 2005

Hi E,
(Go look at my SP3,) = (Uh....where is it? Got a link?)
www.modelartbymarco.com
look at SP3 and also at Gallery and on the W.W.1 board under my name and
Pedro Soares also for the SP3.
(and why you do not have them in the kit... they would never expect you
to put them in ;-) lol) = ( HAH! Then they don't know me very well, do they?
;-) E.)
well E. in 1:72 scale the part would be almost none existing.. You would
need a tooth pick and take off a real..real lot of it.. in 1:48 scale You
would still need a tooth pick and take off a lot of it.. in 1:24 scale, I
got to use a piece of plastic and by the time I was done with it..it look
like a tooth pick... ;-)))
John Marco