[WWI] Blue Max Fokker DrI

brian riedel abriedel at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 8 15:34:30 EST 2005

Howdy,

Built one a few years ago, not a bad kit.  Just be prepared for working
in pewter.
The engine comes in nineteen parts (separate cylinders, pipes).  The
cockpit was passable, but
would best be served with etched brass and scrarchbuilding.  The plastic
is white instead of the grey used today.  Decals are for Voss F. 103 and
MvR  425/18.  I find the Dragon kit  much more hassle free.  Of course
you can always wait for the  Eduard kits  coming out sometime in the
next few years.  Providing you can afford them.
Hope that helps.

Brian Riedel