[WWI] Re: Roland D.VI, now Albatros C.III

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 10:12:58 EST 2005

>From: "John Marco" that is a rear view mirror.

Ok. Mirror, slots, wood pylon, and air intake. Got it.
Why don't I have parts for the control horns? (I don't expect an answer to
that.)

>If you have any more questions E, feel free to ask ill be glad to help.

Well, these aileron control horns.... what do they look like? The slots in
the wing make me think of Nieuport 17 style linkages but I would have
expected parts like that to be supplied with the kit.
Thanks.
E.