[WWI] Re: Roland D.VI, now Albatros C.III

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:19:24 EST 2005

Thanks JR.
No immediate plans to start building it real soon, but you never know. I'm
just looking at the supplied decal options. The one I prefer is 2225/18,
which looks to be a later production crate, as it has the late style
balanced elevators. The scheme is factory varnished wood fuselage with
lozenge on the wings and tail plane with a white spinner. There's a personal
marking that's a white shield with a castle looking design on it, just aft
of the cockpit opening, with no visible numbers.
This looks like it could be a real fun model to build if I don't get all
hung up with AMS. I'm sure I'll have some more questions when I do get
around to building it but I'm thinking I'll  resist getting the datafile,
for that way madness lies.
Sorry I don't have anything on the Albatros C-III for you. But this is THE
LIST! Someone will come along with the answers.
E.