[WWI] Re: Unsubscribing Charlie

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 06:22:55 EST 2005

hi all,
yes, the news about Charlie was not new to all, but
effcts us all the same way. A generous and
knowledgable fan of aviation and good friend, go in
peace.
I think what Sherry is asking for is that he be
removed from the list by Allan or someone. I do not
think she reads the email from these lists and I feel
like we should spare her the frustration of muddling
through un-subscribing Charlie (even though it is not
a difficult thing). I'm sure she is going through
enough.
Sorry if this may have been brought up already, I'm in
"digest" and my responses are not always current.
no cheers, tracy