[WWI] Eduard Newsletter

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:48:14 EST 2005

Shane Said, ( SNIP)
>Shane, who doesn't need ANY of them and wonders just what Eduard is
>thinking

I agree, but probably for very different reasons. They probably were way too
far into production research and tool set up when Roden announced and
produced the Fokkers and F2b. When Eduard was a young company with Molds
that only lasted for X number of kits I understood the Whole Limited run
thing! To return to limited runs, means that if I ,or others do not have the
Cash on Hand at the right time, I may not get the Fokkers,SPADS, DVIII,EIII,
Dr1, etc. etc. It also seems that this MUST Increase the Price? X # of kits
sold to recoup the costs and make a profit. I wonder if this is a good move?
It seems Eduard thinks it is, so I guess I better start saving now, because
I want them all, some in Multiples!
Rick G.