[WWI] Unsubscribing Charlie

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:10:49 EST 2005

Sherry

Firts of all, please know that in Brisbane Australia, and no doubt soon all
over the world, Charlies friends will be praying for him, and for you.

To unsubscribe, use a browser and go to...

At the bottom is an option to unsusbscribe. Use Charlies email address in
there and follow the instructions (to click on the unsubscribe button on the

An email will come to his address asking for you to confirm. I think that
all that is needed is for you to reply.

In sorrow for my friend and thanks for his companionship

Shane Weier

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum