[WWI] really oddball question: Snoopy's SE5

charles scitchrs at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 6 22:39:52 EST 2005

My husband, Charlie Schaaf, has been part of your listserv for a long while
but is unfortunately in the hospital now, dying of cancer.  I cannot keep up
with his email messages and would like to have his name removed from the WWI
listserv.  It has provided him with many hours of enjoyment, and I thank you
all for that.  Can someone tell me how to delete his name?

Thank you,
Sherry Schaaf