[WWI] Roden Gotha G.V fuselage

Don Ralston don.ralston at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 18:00:15 EST 2005

An article on Detailing the Aurora Gotha GV was in Finescale Modeller
forJuly 1995. It gives 1/72 3 view drawings showing the fuel tanks (one on
top of the other )on the port side of the aircraft. There is no open
walkway, but you could walk from the cockpit to the rear gunner by crawling
along past the fuel tanks. I can fax details to you if you wish. The
drawings and article are by Carl D Park. It seems to be authorative. I was
going to use it as my basis for the Aurora  1/48 kit.

Don
.