[WWI] New Mk V Tank?

Bob Horton artybob at netexpress.net
Thu Jan 6 12:37:53 EST 2005

Hi Gang...I agree with Warren...the new Mk V Composite tank sounds interesting...I checked Interus Website and they have a nice review...does anyone know if there is a U.S. supplier...I checked Roll Models webwite and they don't show it and the 2005 Squander Shop catalog doesn't seem to have it listed either....BTW...has anyone heard from Knute Eric lately...I seemed to think that he was working in the Eastern portion of the Indian Ocean area recently....thanks guys...Bob Horton

N.B....Nash Quad 2 ton truck scratchbuild  1/35th scale
          FWD 3ton truck scratchbuild....1/35th scale
N.L....To myself mutter reading the army manuals on those two trucks