[WWI] Eduard Newsletter

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Thu Jan 6 08:59:15 EST 2005

"We are probably spoiled kids but I'm still wondering if we really need
another F2b or even more the (almost) complete DVII series , even if the
fuselage is in one part... Where are that 1/72 Hanriot serie that still
appears on the Hannants website??
Regards and happy new year
Jean-Baptiste"

Yes!  I'll stand and cast my lot with the gentleman from Bordeaux!
Where is it?  I am still wondering at the logic of choosing to do an a/c
like the DH2 (in 1/72nd) that has such limited modeling possibilities.
I love DH2's, and other pushers, but they were used by ONE nation, and
in a limited number of liveries.  However, they still choose to ignore
the whole series of Nieuport V-strutters in 1/72nd which were used by
many countries, and in some very colorful markings.  Go figure.

Warren