[WWI] GRRRRR!!!!-British Amphibians

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Wed Jan 5 23:12:29 EST 2005

No global warming here in California, where it's been very unusually
cold, wet and stormy.

    I'd like to get some reliable information on operational Salamanders
( Sopwith ones ). Which units got them and what serial numbers did they
carry. Did E5429 serve on the front ?  I hate to rely on the Squadron
publication information, which identifies 2 very different airplanes as E
5429 on the same page. Thankfully the serial number shows up in one of
the photos.

                 J.R. Boye