[WWI] Re: Airbrushes: Was Digital Cameras

Matt Bittner tbittners at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:31:35 EST 2005

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:49:10 -0500, Balzer Gregory wrote:

> What model of IWATA Revolution does everyone recommend...gravity feed
> or siphon feed??

The one I have is the siphon feed, chosen because all of my
Thayer & Chandler paint cups and jars work perfectly with it.
So, nothing else to buy. ;-)

I truly enjoy the Eclipse HP-CS I also have, but for a different
reason.  Complete control and able to airbrush really thin lines.
 I caught this show on TLC last night called "Rides" that had
this car artist airbrushing what looked like real flames on
automotive-type vehicles.  He was using what looked like the
HP-CS to do some fantastic airbrush work that came out really
looking like flames.

After that show I realised I'm a novice when it comes to airbrush
use.

Matt Bittner