[WWI] Cleaning the airbrush

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:51:24 EST 2005

>From: "Michael Kendix"
>
>Each to their own - I hate cleaning the airbrush.

I too hate cleaning the airbruch. I use a Paasche VL double action with a
bunch of parts.
Whenever I finish shooting a color, I shoot a goodly amount of clean laquer
thinner through it, followed by a half-goodly amound of mineral spirits,
which I had read will coat the interior parts to prevernt corrosion. And
that's all I do. Maybe once or twice a year I'll take it all apart and give
it a more thorough cleaning. Only once did I end up shooting flecks of a
previous color on the current subject. Fwiw, ymmv, m-o-u-s-e.
E.