[WWI] Digital cameras again.

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:25:48 EST 2005

>From: "Balzer Gregory" <balzer_gregory at bah.com>
>Who just ordered a Paasche H from Dixie Art as his Aztek was sent in
>for repairs and the replacement is on backorder...

You will not regret that purchase.  The H has only 3 pieces - cone, cylinder
thing that sits inside the cone and the mounting - and does a fine job.
Once you have used it, you might not want to go to the trouble of using an
airbrush that has about 6 or 7 bits that need cleaning each time you use it.

Each to their own - I hate cleaning the airbrush.

Michael