[WWI] Digital cameras again.

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 21:44:59 EST 2005

Greg,

I bought the Iwata Eclipse 3550.  If I had to do it over, I would have
bought the Eclipse 4500.  That being said, it may just be the
versatility of the double action that has me hooked, but my paint jobs
are turning out much better with the Iwata.  I have found I am able to
now spray much more complicated camoflage patterns than I could with
the H.  I was too worried about spending so much money on an airbrush.
After reading many reviews, I bought the 3550 locally.   I spent WAY
more than what Dixie Art wants for them.  (I had read reviews online,
but did not price it online)  Well, this airbrush was worth every last
penny I spent on it (including sales tax).  I also believe it's easier
to unclog than the H.

I suggest in contacting Dixie Art, and seeing what you can work out,
returning the H for the Eclipse.  They should accomodate you, but you
may want to look into their return policy of new brushes being 'tested'
just in case the Eclipse doesn't work out and you want to go back to
the H.

That, or you could cancel all orders to Dixie Art, and I'll sell you my
H with all three tips for $25.00 plus shipping. The fine tip is less
than a year old, the medium and large tips haven't been used.  I think
I even have both a left and right handed cup.

			Stuart L. Malone