[WWI] Digital cameras again.

Balzer Gregory balzer_gregory at bah.com
Tue Jan 4 13:40:41 EST 2005

Neil,

I'm a novice at digipics myself, but will echo what Lance has to say
about the Nikon Coolpix.  Relatively cheap, easy to use, good macro
focus ability, and will consistantly produce photos of sufficient
quality to make you go back and take a closer look at the finish job on
your kits.

You seem rather fixed on the Panasonic.  I suppose it's a lot like
airbrushes, if it works for you it must be the right one.  In my case
I've enjoyed my Nikon.  Now if you want to see a MEGA camera, just hook
up with Sanjeev sometime.  His can stop a prop on an Oberursel in mid-
flight at a 1000 meters!!  Not to mention the hairs on a gnats arse.

Greg