[WWI] Digital cameras again.

C.Patsaros angelcos at otenet.gr
Tue Jan 4 12:31:07 EST 2005

Hi Neil

I am very happy with konica Minolta Z2 is not very expensive has 10x optical
zoom
video mode  4Megapixel etc
The new model Z3 is much betterwith 12x optical with much better lense and
advance antishaking system
in Nomatica.com cost about 400 euro and if u live in EU u don't pay taxes

I hope that i help u

Kostas