[WWI] Roden SE5a Lower wing replacement

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:56:31 EST 2005

Dave said:

>Back in the mists of time, Airfix did the same with their C-47 (to a
>certain
>extent) after Alan Hall showed how screwed it was.  Hasegawa did it with
>their
>1/48 Bf10thingies.

don't remember the C47, but the 10*s are in my parameters. Again I feel this
is a bit different. Hasegawa ran their Molds for years( Even the Original E
model), then after a large amount of criticism from many sources, (
Including a more accurately shaped E from Hobbycraft) they began to re-do
the kits. Just MHO.
Rick G.