[WWI] Re: OK kiddies guard your wallet!!

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:27:33 EST 2005

>From: Marc Flake

>The Squadron flyer also has (snip) The Blue Max 1/48 Roland D VI is only
>$19.99;

Holy Moly! It(the SMO flyer) should be in my mail box any day now. I'm going
shopping!

And on that Andrea Dr.I, it should be pretty nice. I've got some Andrea
figures and they're really well done. The El Cid figure actually looks like
Charlton Heston. (I'm planning a Moses conversion some day.) I guess a 1/32
resin Dr.I from Andrea should be (painfully) worth the price.

E.