[WWI] really oddball question: Snoopy's SE5

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:07:08 EST 2005

Alright, this is a little off the wall, but when I sent my dad the link to
the SE5 I posted, he mentioned that he though Snoopy flew an SE5 in his
famous battle against the Red Barron.  I couldn't remember if Snoopy flew
atop his doghouse or in a plane.  Did Snoopy fly in an SE5 and if so, what
markings did his aircraft have?  Does anyone have any pics or screenshots of
Snoopy's plane.

Sorry if this is a bit juvenile, but I thought a fun project would lighten
things up a little.  I need a break from the seriousness.

Chris