[WWI] Movie Review

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Mon Jan 3 20:37:14 EST 2005

 Ernest, I loved the H-1 sequences. Leonardo really puts across Hughes'
extreme care around people and his extreme risk-taking in the air.
     The H-1 itself looks fantastic. I do think there are some actual
aircraft dragged out of museums for this picture, or some great replicas.
I'm glad I saw this on the big screen. The speed sensations are
wonderful.
     Cate Blanchett has Katherine Hepburn down cold, and Alda is truly
slimy.
     On my copy of "Hells Angels",it says the copyright is held by Hughes
Tool Company still !

                 J.R. Boye