[WWI] Fokker Lozenge questions

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:09:35 EST 2005

Cool, I appreciate it.  The aircraft I'm going to do now is an OAW aircraft,
the lilac/ lozenge plane of Ltn. Stark.  About half the fuselage is left
lozenged, so I was in need of this info.  Rarely does anyone think about it
since, like you said, most of the planes had their fuselages overpainted.

Chris