[WWI] new member

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:16:51 EST 2005

The weathering on the Albatros was actually a color in the Windsor Newton
oil colour line called Naples Yellow.  It did come out a lot more in the
photos where the flash was used.  In person, its a much more subdued fading
look.  The color is perfect for rubbing into the surface to lighten it up
without being as harsh as white.  It works on any base color too.  It was
used pretty heavily on the SE5 just posted in my section.

Chris