[WWI] Birthday heads up

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Jan 3 07:03:11 EST 2005

Yes thanks a million Don, it arrived in the last mail
before my birthday, nice timing, so I put it on the gift table
where it quickly got covered:-)
It's a very nice book with a fair bit of OT content,
and the Christmas card of a SE5 squadron take-off was the
nicest I got, the moose was the next nicest, or maybe not
come to think of it, I got a really weird one from Shane
with Father Christmas and some kangeroos looking at Ayers rock,
only thing was the kangeroos had reindeer horns!
/Neil C.