[WWI] new member

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Jan 3 05:02:41 EST 2005

Hi Chris, Welcome from Sweden. I remember your
Albatross well, it was a very good model if perhaps
rather heavily weathered. I've noticed that many
models that are done in that style look much more
restrained in real life than in photos. The Best in Show
at Telford (Avro Manchester) looked terrific there,
but when I showed photos to modelling friends they thought
it overdone. I think the white comes up to much on photos.
Looking forward to seeing your SE5 very much.
Best regards Neil C.