[WWI] New list member introduction...

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 00:41:39 EST 2005

Welcome to the List from Boone NC. The Nieuport is a good build. The Camel
suffers from over done rib detail(Depending on How Anal you care to be)!
Also the Camel Had a ton of Mold Release Dimples, requiring a lot of filling
and sanding( Depending on your method of repair).
Looking forward to your questions,
Rick Geisler