[WWI] Re: Happy New and whatnot

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Sun Jan 2 17:32:07 EST 2005

 Matt and curious others ;
         I will try to get some photos posted this year. It's not a
matter of will, but of way. I'm a low-tech kind of guy who lives in a
hundred year old house which has a rotary phone, 1950 stove and 1918
Victrola all in daily use.
         But my daughter has a digital camera now, so I'll try to learn
how to use the thing soon and send something in.
    Thanks for all the help I got from various listees this year.

                     J.R. Boye