[WWI] Happy New and whatnot

Philippe Spriesterbach philippe.spriesterbach at skynet.be
Sun Jan 2 14:58:58 EST 2005

Hello all,

My personal tally was bad in 2004, only four models finished :

1/72 Roden Albatros (Oeffag) 153.52 (photos in a near future),
1/72 Ehmar Whippet
1/72 Airfix Tank MkI heavily modified
1/72 Autocanon Renault 47mm entirely scratched.

I hope that 2005 should be better.  I'm actually on work on my Nieuport 17
for the Cook up and have a lot of models actually on built : Tank MkII
(conversion of Airfix), A7V (Ehmar), early Schneider (scratch), Pfalz D.XII,
Hansa Brandenburg, Aviatik Berg and Nieuport 11 (Toko), Roland D.II, DH4 and
Hanover Cl.III (Airfix).  My project is to finish one build per month and to
buy only 2 more faster than I build. ,-D

Best regards from my little country.

Philippe

http://users.skynet.be/philippesmodels