[WWI] FW: Emailing: ItemDetails Planet Models Nieuport

DNSH at aol.com DNSH at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 07:47:14 EST 2005

Rick,

I'd have to say the quality is very close to that found in a Ardpol  kit.
The wings are nicely thin at the trailing edge and the effect between  the ribs
is nicely subtle.  Cockpit detail appears to be nearly  complete.  There is
molded in frame and throttle detail on the fuselage  halves.  Plus, of they give
some nice separate frame detail for the  area where the rudder bars, control
columns and seats to mount on.  One  really nice touch is the inclusion all
the internals found behind the  engine.  It's molded in one piece, but with
careful painting, I think  it'll look very convincing.  Not having a lot of info
on the  cockpit, I can only speculate that everything that needs to be there is
 included except harnesses.  The engine is a bit basic and could use push
rod detail.  Four wheel halves are supplied along with etched spokes.   The
decals are very well printed and include a Russian A/C and an Italian VI
Squadriglia A/C.  The whites look very opaque on the sheet.

Hope it helps,
Dan