[WWI] 1/72nd Roden Fok.D.VII Question

Sean Brian Kirby acebuilder2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 17:14:40 EST 2005

--- Neil Eddy <steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I'm sure. It's an accurate and nicely-detailed
(save for the missing throttle - and don't we all have
etched ones lying about?) D.VII. If Eduard wasn't
doing one, all of us would be very grateful for this
beautiful little kit. As it stands, I am sure many of
us will always be grateful for it, and I hope Roden's
series of Fokkers continues to sell for a long time.

Plenty of people have done the Dicta already with this
kit, yes? :)

Sean