[WWI] 1/72nd Roden Fok.D.VII Question

Neil Eddy steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au
Mon Feb 28 16:01:28 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Brian Kirby" <

> Both these kits are so similar, and while the 1:72 kit
> is pretty good, the 1:48 version is a bit of a
> masterpiece. :)
>
> (Speaking of which - might Eduard try to work their
> way in between the Roden offerings thus far given by
> giving us an OAW Mid and a later Albatros-built? And I
> wonder which kit we'll love more in the end. I think
> many of us will retain a hearty affection for our
> Ukrainian examples.)
>

> Sean

You sure of that Sean?

Call me slack if you like but I'd prefer a sensibly engineered kit that
doesn't involve arcane knowledge to make a decent job of it.

Those D-VII's are a trap for new players as I've seen a couple of times
here....

Give me an Eduard Fokker D-VII any day!

(Putting a new drum on the Lewis.....)

Regards