[WWI] fav poll again

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 27 21:48:42 EST 2005

Iban

  Warren is correct.  The A.E.G. G.IV is on display at the National Aviation
Museum in Ottawa.  It is the only surviving German twin-engined aircraft
from WW1 and the only German WW1 aircraft displayed in night lozenge.
   Also on display are a Farman Shorthorn, JN4C, BE2c, Nieu.12, Sop.Snipe,
Sop.2F.1, Sop.Tripe (replica), Sop. Pup (replica), Avro 504, SPAD VII,
Curtiss HS2L, Fokker DVII (in storage) and last, but certainly not least, an
honest-to-god complete Junkers J.I in original (kinda rough) condition!  It
is certainly worth a visit!

See:  www.aviation.technomuses.ca

Cheers
Brad