[WWI] Citadel metalics

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Sun Feb 27 09:02:42 EST 2005

Warren

I think Mithril Silver and Fortress Gray will certainly be worth to try. I'd
try some 60-70 % prosent of the silver. My latest experiment with half white
half Mithril is just barely metallic after weathering and satin varnish. It
might be accurate tho, since I think the 'aluminum dopes' were not really
that metallic. You'll see photos of my latest efforts as soon as I'll have a
good sunny day to take some!

Mikko