[WWI] Citadel metalics

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Sun Feb 27 08:19:01 EST 2005

"The nose aluminum parts are pure Boltgun metal and the fabric parts are
50%
Fortress Gray and 50% Boltgun metal. Only thing that is bothering me
about
my Hanriot is, that IMHO the 'aluminum dope' of the fabric parts is a
bit
too dark. That's why I'm now testing mixtures of Mithril Silver and
Skull
White"

Mikko,
      How about Mithril Silver and Fortress Gray instead of Skull White
just to see?  Alberto Casirati mixed Humbrol flat aluminum and gray for
the Nieuport featured in FSM and it came out nicely IMHO.
   I'm going to be experimenting with this soon, I hope.  Right now I'm
trying to find plans for spray booths, I really need to get one built
for airbrushing.  When I get one built I hope to get more building done.

Warren