[WWI] Linke-Hofmann R.II, was fav poll again

Martin Gastel hornisse at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 26 17:52:57 EST 2005

Stuart,

I've got Windsock Vol.10 No.2 which features 1/72 drawings of the R.II and
the wingspan measures out at around 577 mm, which is about 22.7". The model
would also be 279 mm long. Even if this beast was moved to a 1/48 single
engine prop table it would be big compared to its neighbors! Could you
imagine it sitting next to a Sopwith Pup? Some day I'll get around to
scratch building one because I doubt we'll ever see one in kit form.

Cheers,

Martin