[WWI] Citadel metalics

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Sat Feb 26 06:57:21 EST 2005

> How about mixing Boltgun Metal or Mithril Silver with one of their
> grays/greys?  It might tone it down a bit.
>
> Warren

Works fine. I did that with my Hanriot:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/saarela.mikko/muut/hanriot1.jpg

The nose aluminum parts are pure Boltgun metal and the fabric parts are 50%
Fortress Gray and 50% Boltgun metal. Only thing that is bothering me about
my Hanriot is, that IMHO the 'aluminum dope' of the fabric parts is a bit
too dark. That's why I'm now testing mixtures of Mithril Silver and Skull
White

Mikko