[WWI] fav poll again

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Feb 25 07:17:27 EST 2005

It's that time of the year again...
"Which is your favourite OT airplane?" this time with a twist:

"Which is your favourite bomber/recon OT airplane LARGER than a two seater?"
and "Why?"

A  small list of three from me (in no particular order):

- Caudron R.11 (hey, I'm starting to like the b*stard)
- Handley Page 0/100 "Bloody Paralyzer" (how one can't dig an airplane with
such a nickname?)
- Blackburn Kangaroo (there's something about Blackburns, baby!)
D.
Waiter! Pour me a Bloody Paralyzer, on the rocks! I had one of those days...