[WWI] champlin nieuports

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:58:41 EST 2005

Bad lighting I think has made it purple, but it sure looks like the San
Diego aircraft - still on exhibit there.
http://www.aerospacemuseum.org/exhibits/

Also if you note that White 6 is hanging up, not on the ground like
other Champlin aircraft, and it has a balloon basket hanging behind it,
another sign that it a photo taken at SDAM.
(I think I'm starting to know a bit too much about other museums besides
my own - maybe I need a new job - Hey!  I said maybe Matt, get outta my
chair!)
- Brian