[WWI] Not so cheap on Ebay!!

dr-i.417.17 at cox.net dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Thu Feb 24 08:05:50 EST 2005

Wow!  My one and only trip to London, I tromped all over town on the football finals weekend to find the little shop that made these. They advertised in Airfix magazine, that I'd get in the states about 6 months late.  As I quick marched over a railway, from the top of the bridge I finally saw my objective, with a big "GOING OUT OF BISNESS" sign in the window.  Hapily they were open.  Ended up with an SRN hovercraft and he offered me the yet to be used dies for a vac HIND.
pex.com>